Valentine Witmeur Lab is looking for a Design intern. Your tasks will include co-creating the new collection, coming up with ideas for special projects such as pop-ups, fashion week and more. You are dynamic and proactive with a creative vision of high fashion and thrive to participate in the growth of a fashion label.
- Research inspiration, trends, concepts and new projects
- Assist design development (2D and 3D)
- Assist creating technical packs and technical drawings
- Assist fittings and shootings
- Help in the logistics, studio organisation and archiving
What we offer :
At Valentine Witmeur Lab you have the opportunity to be part of a young enthusiastic team. You will be able to carry out tasks outside your own department, providing you the chance to see every part that makes the running of our business possible. No day will be the same – you’ll have a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities to learn. We value all our interns just as we would any other employees.
- Graduated or currently studying Fashion Design or a related course
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- You have knowledge in knitwear, pattern making and sewing
- Flexible attitude and able to work independently.
- Strong interest and knowledge about the fashion industry
- Fluent in English is necessary, Italian and Portuguese is a plus
The internship will start in January 2024, with a minimum of 6 months.
Please send your cover letter and your portfolio [email protected]